We have a modern surgical facility located just outside Fort Collins, Colorado, well equipped with experienced personnel and specially engineered ventilation to maximize efficiency and sterility.
CARE Research, LLC is a preclinical contract research organization (CRO) serving the biomedical research, pharmaceutical, and device and drug development industries. We provide excellent-quality in-vivo laboratory services over a wide variety of species, large and small. Our facilities provide the best possible living environment for our research animals.
CARE Research advantages include:
- Protocol development & Regulatory Guidance
- Variety of animal models for preclinical trials
- Multispecies pharmacokinetics (PK) & toxicokinetics (TK)
- Toxicology, Feed, Nutrition & Range finding studies
- GLP and GCP Studies
- Surgery Suite (ideal for surgical devices & implants)
- Specialty Surgical and Diagnostic Equipment
- Extensive Experience with FDA, USDA, and EPA
- Competitive Pricing
- Expeditious Turnaround Time
A humane and compassionate preclinical research lab:
We conduct our research in a manner that emphasizes patient quality of life. Our facilities are fully compliant with USDA and OLAW regulatory requirements. Most vivarium facilities also meet the European Union animal welfare recommendations.